Securis Believes You Should Always Know Where Your Assets Are During the Disposal, Destruction and Recycling Process
Securis has developed a meticulous and secure end-to-end process that brings together technology, people, processes and infrastructure to ensure the highest levels of quality throughout the entire chain of custody of our clients’ IT assets and electronics.
You are always in the loop for every asset during certified data destruction and your e-waste logistics.
The Securis ITAD Chain of Custody Package
- All electronics are inventoried by serial number or, in the event that there is no serial number barcode, units are tagged with a proprietary Securis asset tag for easy identification and tracking.
- All electronic data is rendered irretrievable by Securis’ trained staff, using data destruction methods that are in complete compliance with NSA and DOD standards, HIPAA, FACTA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, and various other state and federal compliance measures. Processes include traditional shredding, microshredding, degaussing, and data wiping.
- Additional security protocols, such as degaussing, can be executed, based upon each client’s approved data destruction plan.
- Corporate identifying information is removed from all electronics. Processing also include some data anonymization to prevent linkage of audit reports to specific hard drives being destroyed.
- Materials are shredded using one of Securis’ industrial hard drive shredders.
- Securis clients are presented with an inventory list and Certificate of Data Destruction, signed by a Securis officer, upon job completion. This Certificate is a nationally recognized legal document of performance and can be used for an organization’s auditing and reporting needs.
- All employees undergo extensive background checks, are U.S. citizens, must accept and sign a non-disclosure, confidentiality agreement and participate in ongoing training on security procedures.
- Securis’ facilities are subject to constant intrusion monitoring and protection to insure the security of each client’s electronic assets and information. Your e-waste logistics and tracking is easy to understand and thorough for all of your assets.
- Every Securis vehicle is equipped with the latest in GPS tracking technology and intrusion protection reinforcement.
As your certified data destruction partner, Securis promises that you’ll have a full understanding of how your data is processed and where it lives during each step of the e-waste recycling process. We operate secure facilities and can even perform secure processing on your job site, giving you the opportunity to have staff oversee the initial destruction.
We want you to feel safe and secure with your data destruction and electronic waste processing, so we invite any and all questions. Use the form on this page to get your answers and even receive a free, no-obligation quote for your data destruction needs.
To find the Securis office nearest you, click here.