Securis Client Case Studies
Location: Glen Burnie, MD
Requirements: Secure On-site Data Destruction, HIPAA and HITECH Compliance
Securis Customer Since: June 2010
Total eWaste Diverted from Landfills to date: 1,770 lbs
Locations: Washington, DC – Ashburn, VA
Requirements: Secure Responsible Electronics Recycling & Data Destruction, Compliance with EPA regulations, Gramm Leach Bliley and FACTA
Securis Customer Since: August 2011
Total eWaste Diverted from Landfills to date: 65,070 lbs
Location: Fairfax, VA
Requirements: Secure Responsible Electronics Recycling, Compliance with EPA regulations, HIPAA and HITECH
Securis Customer Since: October 2010
Total eWaste Diverted from Landfills to date: 1,851 lbs
Other Client Examples
- Top 10 Government IT Contractor: Five year ongoing relationship for nationwide electronic recycling, data destruction and IT asset disposal services
- Top 3 Government Technology Contractor: Three year standing contract for nationwide electronic recycling, data destruction and IT asset disposal services.
- Top 10 Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Broker: Manage annual electronics recycling event, hosted at CRE firm’s premises.
- County Government: Two year ongoing relationship for electronic recycling and onsite data shredding services for one of the largest and fastest growing counties in the U.S.
- U.S. Judicial Branch: Onsite shredding and reporting of hundreds of hard drives and cell phones.
- Major Financial Institution: Onsite shredding and detailed reporting of 18,000 high security backup tapes.