If Your Electronics Recycling Program Isn’t Secure, It Isn’t Responsible.
Your intention, of course, is to dispose of your old computers, unused electronics, IT assets and electronic waste in the most environmentally responsible manner. You need a provider with the proven expertise, processes and track record to ensure your e-waste ends up where it is supposed to—not in a landfill or overseas; and meet the necessary federal regulations for proper e-waste disposal.
From your data center, server room or employees’ desktops to our facilities, Securis ensures that the IT asset recycling process is secure, convenient and compliant. This end-to-end process includes:
Securis Electronics and E-Waste Recycling Services Are:
At Securis, 100% of each electronic asset entrusted to the firm is recycled. Absolutely nothing is left to be disposed of in a landfill. All recycling is processed domestically to ensure the highest level of security for your organization.
Securis does not export any electronics to developing countries and continents such as China, India, and Africa.
Certified and Compliant
Securis has its AAA Certification from the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) for both its plant-based and mobile operations. In addition, it is certified by the Defense Logistics Information Service to store and transport military critical technical data. Our certification number is 0051653 and expires March 1, 2024.
Full List of Securis Recycling Services and Features
Securis E-Waste and IT Asset Recycling
- Drop offs
- Certificate of Recycling and Destruction
- Collection bins (extra accommodation for special circumstances)
- Scheduled pick-up
- Recurring Pick-up times
- Scanning for Inventory record/ asset tracking
- Weight reporting
- LEED project reporting
- Count of IT assets
Securis Staff Security
- Background checks through Kroll
- Fingerprint records
- ID badges
- Significant training
- Lead security technicians
- 2-way Mobile communication devices
- Drug tests on all employees
Securis Process Security
- Secure storage and transportation bins
- Locked truck
- Scanners used to record serial numbers for inventory
- Asset tagging for tracking of equipment without serial numbers
- NAID Certified for mobile operations
- Attend to media to be destroyed at all time
- Customers receive certificate of destruction
Securis Facility Security
- Camera surveillance
- Secure access controls
- NAID Certified plant
- Escorts for visitors to the plant
- Dedicated area for processing and destroying