End-of-Life IT Asset Disposal for Government Contractors
We provide the highest standard of service to all U.S. Government contractors wishing to responsibly dispose of their end-of-life or obsolete devices, while simultaneously maintaining the highest level of data security through our unique end-to-end data destruction process. Government contracting firms face stringent regulations and challenges in the IT asset auditing, disposal and destruction arena:
- Legal and contractual obligations to safeguard the client data, from employee social security numbers to military critical information to enterprise intellectual property and sensitive business information.
- Compliance with a range of Federal information security and privacy regulations, including NIST 800-88 standards, DoD 5200.22-M data sanitization, HIPAA/HITECH, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, FACTA Disposal Rule, Bank Secrecy Act, Patriot Act of 2002, Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act, US Safe Harbor Provisions, FDA Security Regulations, PCI Data Security Standard and other local, state, and federal regulations.
- Rapidly changing technologies that require frequent IT asset management decisions, including upgrading, migrating and refreshing hardware—including servers, hard drives and other data storage devices.
Secure, Compliant, End-to-End Process
For sophisticated government contractors—particularly those serving Federal government agency clients with sensitive or military critical information–Securis offers much more than just shredding and recycling services.
Securis has developed a fully secure, end-to-end process that ensures a compliant, leak-proof chain of custody which includes:
- Securis applies a powerful demagnetization process called degaussing that is the only proven method for totally removing all data from a data storage device or electronic media.
- Securis provides on-site and off-site shredding of hard drives, electronic media and other data storage devices to render them fully unusable and inaccessible.
- Securis complies with best practices and regulations for environmentally-friendly IT asset disposal complete with a Zero Export and Zero Landfill promise.
- Securis monitors and documents the entire end-to-end process for IT assets being retired, ensuring full client visibility, confidence and compliance.
- From asset tagging to inventory reporting to access controlled facilities, Securis ensures a “leak-proof” end-to-end process.
You have the confidence-and proof-that your old data is totally destroyed and your unused IT assets are handled in an environmentally responsible manner.